One of my most favorite things to do at the start of every season is to go through some of my favorite websites and scope out what trends I am loving and see if I can re-create them with the stuff in my own closet (of course I am always looking for every excuse I can find to supplement my closet as well.) Going to London last week was certainly just what I needed to awaken and inspire the little stylist inside me so I immediately headed over to ASOS marketplace to check out some of my favorite vintage and vintage inspired items for fall.
1. The Party Dress: I love anything with cutouts and the bow detailing on this dress is amazing. With the holidays coming fast I am always looking for stuff to wear to parties – or just because.
2. Leather Skirt: I am still on the hunt for one of these. They are so cute and rock n’ roll at the same time – kind of like me.
3. High Waist Disco Pants: I am loving black skinny pants right now and High waist looks awesome with a cropped t-shirt
4. Vintage Jackets/coats: I am loving Camo and denim right now. I am always looking for an excuse to keep every single one I find – I am also all about this studding trend and I think it looks so fresh on both denim and camo jackets.
5. Rompers & Jumpsuits: I am back on the shorts and tights bandwagon – this time I am incorporating rompers and jumpsuits into the mix.
6. Simple and durable Accessories: You can never go wrong with a leather satchel bag and some Dr. Marten Boots. Chic and stylish.